I am looking to fill one position in my team, though it is a regular developer/ programmer analyst, i am looking if i can get person with “Oracle Workflow” skill which surely add a lot in current team
Below is Requirement for Current Position, Relevent experience should be 3 to 6 years, Work place: Pune India
you can refer any one you know , we expecting to fill this position as earliest. send resume’/ referral to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Skill Sets
- Oracle Applications Experience in several of the following modules: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, General Ledger, Human Resources, Project Accounting, Sales Order Management, Service Contracts, Workflow, OTL, and Time and Expenses.
- Candidate should be expert in PL/SQL, Oracle Reports and XML Publisher • Working experience/ hands on Oracle Workflow or JDeveloper will be big plus.
- Experience on Oracle Project Management Modules will be preferable.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills required
- Hands-on technical/ functional, senior-leveled position, with Oracle applications (11i or greater) experience, required. Oracle On-Demand (OOD) experience, Sarbanes Oxley understanding and healthcare industry experience is a plus, but not mandatory. Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years Oracle hands on development experience.