1. Please set the following profile options for the user who performs the Home Page personalization:
Personalize Self Service Definition – Yes
FND: Personalization Region Link – Yes
2.Login to Applications Home Page and select the ‘Personalize Page’ link.
3. Click on the Choose Context button (at the top). Before step 4 is
mandatory to click Complete View.
4. In the ‘Choose Personalization Context’ page, select the “Apply” button.
5. In the search option look for the “Row Layout” value in the list of values
(sytle field) and click on GO button.
6. In the next page, you will find a column called name. In this column look
for the value:
“Row Layout: Home Content Row”. It should be the last value in that column.
7. Click on the personalize icon for that value (“Row Layout: Home Content Row”).
8. In the next page, the first column has the “Rendered”.
9. Change the list of values from False to true at the site level .
10. Click on apply.