Data Masking Best Practices for Applications and Data Warehouses
A Webcast Hosted by Informatica — http://vip.informatica.com/?elqPURLPage=8317
January 26, 2011
1:00 p.m. EST / 10:00 a.m. PST / 18:00 UTC
Presented by Jay Hill, Director Product Management, Informatica
With your IT organization collecting and storing more data for longer periods of time and utilizing real data in nonproduction, breaches of data privacy carry more risk than ever before.
With sensitive or confidential data remaining unprotected, enterprise organizations are leaving a large gap in data masking best practices. Join us to learn how you can:
· Create a comprehensive set of data privacy policies in business terms
· Build repeatable reusable masking policies for all of your databases
· Discover sensitive or private data hidden in your database
· Integrate masking policies into day-to-day business processes
· Conduct ongoing audit or compliance reviews
Register today! More information about our company and solutions can be found on the Informatica website.