This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who need to know about the R12 On Line Accruals (Theory behind, Practical demonstration, Tables being used, How to troubleshoot, and others). This will include performance with Accrual Load program – and recommended actions to take.
- TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Purpose of the Accrual Reconciliation process – brief overview of the changes moving to release 12.1
- Demonstration of the various steps to take for using the Accrual Reconciliation Reports
- Data Deep Dive – discuss in more detail as to what tables are being used during the process
- Discuss known setbacks most commonly encountered by the client base
- Outline suggested notes and practices that clients would want to consider . This will include performance with Accrual Load program – and recommended actions to take.
WebEx Conference Details
Topic: R12 On Line Accruals- Theory, Practical Demonstration and Troubleshooting
Date and Time:
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:00 pm, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 8:00 am, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
Tuesday, July 23, 2013 4:00 pm, Egypt Time (Cairo, GMT+02:00)
Event number: 592 237 916
To register for this meeting
1. Event address for attendees:https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=592237916&t=a
2. Register for the meeting.
Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting.