This one-hour session is recommended for technical and functional users who need to know about the R12 Period End Accruals (Theory behind, Practical demonstration, Tables being used, How to troubleshoot, and others).
- TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- Purpose of the Period End Accrual process – brief overview of changes when moving to release 12.
- Demonstration of the steps performed to complete the period end accrual process. Release 12
- Data Deep Dive – to better understand what has taken place – at the table level
- Discuss known setbacks which are being experienced by the client base.
- Outline suggested notes and best practices to help clients when conducting the month end Performance of Create Accounting Receiving will be discussed
WebEx Conference Details
Topic: R12 Period End Accruals –Theory,Practical Demonstration and Troubleshooting
Date and Time:
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:00 pm, GMT Summer Time (London, GMT+01:00)
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 8:00 am, Mountain Daylight Time (Denver, GMT-06:00)
Tuesday, June 18, 2013 4:00 pm, Egypt Time (Cairo, GMT+02:00)
Event number: 598 385 355
To register for this meeting
1. Event address for attendees:https://oracleaw.webex.com/oracleaw/onstage/g.php?d=598385355&t=a
2. Register for the meeting.
Once the host approves your request, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions for joining the meeting.