KnowOracle – Learning Platform & tools :
General guidance and tools
How-To’s and Important My Oracle Support (MOS) notes
- How To Find The Templates To Import Transactional And Setup Data In Fusion Applications (Doc ID 1593823.1)
- Reporting Tools in Oracle Fusion Financials
- Oracle Fusion General Ledger Hierarchies: Recommendations and Best Practices (Doc ID 1520970.1)
- Cross Validation Rules In Fusion General Ledger (Doc ID 1340820.1)
- White Paper on Allocation Manager in Fusion Applications (Doc ID 1368787.1)
- Overview of Journal Approval in Fusion General Ledger (Doc ID 1338489.1)
- Fusion Accounts Payables – Invoice Approval Process (Doc ID 1342689.1)
- Oracle Integrated Invoice Imaging Guide for Cloud (Doc ID 1966280.1)
- Setup Instructions for Printing from Oracle Cloud (Doc ID 1964157.1)
Project Financial Management & Project Management
- Business Units in Fusion Project Portfolio Management (Doc ID 1350425.1)
- FAQs: Business Units in Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management (Doc ID 1350489.1)
- Integration with Oracle Project Portfolio Management Cloud (Doc ID 1970312.1)
- Fusion Projects Billing And Contract Setups (Doc ID 1383931.1)
- Fusion Projects Billing: Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ) (Doc ID 1375859.1)
- Reference Data Sets (SetID) in Fusion Projects Portfolio Management (Doc ID 1336894.1)
- FAQs: Essbase in Oracle Fusion Projects Performance Reporting (Doc ID 1347162.1)
- PJC: The Formula In Calculating The Capitalized Interest In Oracle Fusion Projects (Doc ID 1499239.1)
- Fusion Sourcing and Fusion Procurement Contracts Integration Options (Doc ID 1956769.1)
- List Of ADFDi (Spread Sheet) Support For Fusion Procurement (Doc ID 1567443.1)
- How Are Fusion Procurement Business Units Different To E-Business Suite Operating Units? (Doc ID 1327247.1)
- Setting Up Document Approvals in Oracle Fusion Procurement Release 9 (Doc ID 1967303.1)
- FAQ for Document Approval in Fusion Procurement Products (Doc ID 1319614.1)
- FAQ for Fusion Procurement Setup (Doc ID 1320802.1)
- Implementing Supplier Audit History in Fusion Procurement (Doc ID 1575208.1)
- Transaction Account Builder in Oracle Fusion Procurement (Doc ID 1507175.1)
- Customizing the Purchasing Overview Page in Oracle Fusion Procurement (Doc ID 1575398.1)
- Utilize Functional Setup Manager to migrate Oracle ERP Cloud Reference Data (Doc ID 2125389.1)
- Oracle Fusion Functional Setup Manager: A Primer for Fusion Applications Implementers (Doc ID 1491254.1)
- How to Report on Users and Roles Assigned to Them (Doc ID 1933748.1)
- Guidance for Managing Customizations in Oracle Cloud Application Services: Flexfield Migration (Doc ID 1510288.1)
- Guidance for Managing Customizations in Oracle Cloud Application Services: Business Intelligence Migration (Doc ID: 1510577.1)
- Fusion Applications BI Publisher: How can I use BI Publisher to run SQL against the Fusion Applications Database (Doc ID 1910762.1)
- Oracle Financials Cloud Introduction for CFOs and System Integrators White Paper
In Scheduled Processes UI, Input below parameters in the search field and click search.
1. Job name
2. Status = wait
3. For ‘Submitted’ parameter, select ‘before’ and input current date, and click search.
4. Click on ‘Hierarchy’ check box.
This will display all parent Jobs that are scheduled to run at a specific frequency.
Select the parent job ID and below the screen, you will see ‘Edit Schedule’ button. Click on it and you will be able to edit the job end date, frequency and other schedule details.
You can also cancel the parent Job ID and the child jobs will automatically be cancelled. The Job can be put on hold and released, if you want to run the job on adhoc.
The scheduling parameters that were set on the initial job will be stored on the MDS and will not be available through any ESS related tables. So you cannot view these details through any ESS related tables.
You will need to use the Scheduled Processes UI to check the Scheduled Job details.
In Scheduled Process UI, using ‘Hierarchy’ check box, you can locate all parent Jobs that are scheduled to run at a specific frequency. ‘Edit schedule’ will show the start, end date and the frequency of the job (that are scheduled only through Scheduled Processes UI).