Share with Oracle ERP Friends : Oracle 12.2.7 Released Now :
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.7 Readme (Doc ID 2230783.1)
What Does Release 12.2.7 Include?
As a consolidated suite-wide patchset, this RUP includes new features, statutory and regulatory updates, and enhancements for stability, performance, and security.
Release 12.2.7 is cumulative. That means that as well as providing new updates for this release, it also includes updates that were originally made available as one-off patches for earlier 12.2 releases.
For a complete list of new features, refer to:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 12.1 and 12.2 Release Content Documents (Doc ID 1302189.1)
Common Questions and Answers About Upgrading
- Q: Is there a direct upgrade path from Release 11i to Release 12.2.7?
A: No. Release 11i customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.7.
- Q: Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.0 to 12.2.7?
A: No. Release 12.0 customers must first upgrade to Release 12.2 before applying 12.2.7.
- Q: Is there a direct upgrade path from EBS 12.2 to 12.2.7?
- A: Yes. Release 12.2 customers can apply 12.2.7 directly to their
environments. EBS 12.2.7 is an online patch, so it can be applied while an existing Release 12.2 system is running.
If you have any questions : Ask Here – https://knoworacle.wordpress.com/2017/09/08/ask-your-questions-oracle-financials-ebs-or-cloud/