I almost forgot about it. One of my friends reminded of it, and so i decided to write something. Enthusiasm is infectious. No matter regarding what – good or bad – if you are enthusiastic about it, you will get people involved. You will infect others.
Enthusiasm is a communicable disease. It has no cure. It has no medicine. It is a sweet poison which will make you feel better when you are sick with it.
But some people will find a way to get away from any kind of disease. And i have seen such people who have a shield around them, which will not let them get infected. They have a shield of NEGATIVE THINKING and ATTITUDE that will not let them think good and be enthusiastic. Enthusiasm can not go thru that shield, and people do not get infected.
That is one of the reasons i forgot about my infectious enthusiasm, because i have a few people around me who are shielded. They are vaccinated. And if i stay around them for long, I will loose my powers of infection. They will become penicilling for me. God does not want that, and so he sent me a doctors advice. Thanks to my friend for being a Hanuman for me and remind me of the powers i have.
My enthusiasm has helped me a lot. In achieving things, in reaching places, in creating success. Even making new friends. I wish i can stay the same, and be more enthusiastic in future. I wish to infect more and more people every day, so that they can go and infect others. After all enthusiasm and energy are the things that make this world moving.
Go ahead, Spread it. Enjoy it. Enthusiasm is the key to success.
courtesy – Ashish Jain — http://indore360.com/portal
Many of juniors and collegues often discuss on this topic , most of them are incline to make good impression & keep it, align themselves with team success and achive their career success. I feel it is very broad topic and require bit more of training n conditioning within team. Just to help out in simple terms on how an individual can pursue, identify and achive his individual success along with team as follows. 10 tips looks longs, if u view closely all are interlinked and you can follow any method to follow those.
If you have any suggestions or any other tips, i encourage you to share as comments / feedback or write me at firstname.lastname@example.org , thanks
10 Tips for Career Success in Office, especially applicable in information technology and service industries
1. Find ways to learn continuously.
2. Find ways to improve whatever you do. Be willing to incorporate the new ideas that you learn in #1.
3. Do your work completely and with pride.
4. Be true to your own values.
5. Clear up those irritations (energy drains) so that you can devote your energy to your work.
6. Practice self-care so that you feel good about yourself.
7. Keep work in perspective so that you hav! e time for other parts of your life (family, friends, hobbies, volunteer work).
8. Listen carefully to everyone. Managers need to walk around and talk to employees and customers.
9. Network within your company and outside.
10. Delegate tasks when appropriate and empower those doing the work to do it their own way.
Just to thought how to define Oracle E-business Suite term. What is Oracle E-Business Suite Oracle’s E-Business Suite is a fully integrated system package that provides access to Oracle’s business applications in a database environment. The suite is available … Continue reading