Hello Friends, This is first time i posting for opening, usually this site is not for job posting or referral, here i posting these as these are for my team, here i am looking 2 Testing analyst for oracle application domain and 2 Apps DBA for Oracle Applications.
If you like to referr yourself or any of your friends, please forward CV/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
India Tester /QA Analyst ( 2 Positions)
Primary responsibilities –
- This position is responsible for ensuring compliance and quality standards are met for multiple information system products and services. The incumbent may coordinate/ facilitate training sessions for internal/external customers and may assist in change & release management functions.
- Define, document and communicate Software/Hardware Testing process and procedures for the enterprise.
- Analyze, design and construct a variety of quality control tests that ensure software/hardware meets specified standards/designs and/or requirements.
- Execute a variety of quality control tests encompassing both manual and automated tests.
- Design and document test strategies and test plans for IT projects and efforts.
- Conduct defect management process and root cause analysis.
- Analyze, document and communicate test results to project teams.
- Improve Software/Hardware testing process and procedures.
- Create and manage test data efficiently
- Coordinate User Acceptance Testing with business partners.
Skill Required –
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field
- 2-5 years experience in software/hardware testing
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of quality assurance and software development methodologies
- Experience leading a project that includes creating estimates and managing QA deliverables.
- Experience in all test phases (Functional manual and automation, system and performance)
- Must possess strong hands-on knowledge with HP Test Tools (Quality Center, QTP, LoadRunner or any automation tool)
- Working scripting and programming knowledge
- Ideal candidate will be self-starter, very detailed-oriented and possess sharp problem solving and documentation skills
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Working SQL knowledge
- DBMS familiarity
- Working knowledge of infrastructure/operational environments (server, hardware, network, etc..)
- Knowledge of the SDLC process – 2 years; exposure to multiple Project methodologies a Plus
- Working Knowledge of Oracle ERP, Purchasing, Oracle 11.5.10-R12 a plus, Inventory, BI tools, FA, Projects
- 5 years testing Oracle applications with legacy interfaces.
Oracle Database Administrator ( 2 Positions)
Primary Responsibilities –
- Plans, coordinates and administers matters related to Oracle database(s), including base definition, structures, documentation, upgrades, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection. Ensures accuracy and completeness of data in master files and various support tools, such as base dictionaries. Establishes and maintains security integrity controls. Formulates and monitors policies, procedures and standards relating to database management. May direct the following: troubleshooting, recovery, tuning of the database, software installation and upgrades, resolving Oracle errors and failures, auditing activities, and resource utilization. Will be internal, system-focused, working within our department, and occasional with outside groups (such as finance, sales, human resources). Will include company-wide, Web-enabled solutions. Must participate in fully documented change management process, work with system administrators to ensure backups, network connectivity, and other basic infrastructure needs are met. Additionally, will be asked to participate in periodic audit activities to ensure basic controls are maintained and functioning as it pertains to database security, compliance with change management etc. For any and all activities that are unique to Eclipsys, detailed training will be provided to ensure employee understands his/her role and responsibilities.
- KNOWLEDGE: Uses professional concepts; applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues. Must be an 11i/12i ERP Application DBA and added plus performed Linus Adminfunctionsc familiarity with Oracle 11g a huge plus. PLSQL TOAD Oracle Developer
- JOB COMPLEXITY: Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Has internal and some external contacts.
- SUPERVISION: Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.